GEN 2 Why does this thing have to be a *************?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southof30A

Reaction score
OUCH! These BFGs are known for their extremely long tread life, but that is the normal non-Raptor compound I guess.
My 2011 Raptor got nearly 50K (on and off road) on the old BFG KO's. Replaced with the KO2's and they still looked good at 110K when my rig got ripped off, wrecked, and shot.

My 2018 has 11K (all on road, hauling) and they are already showing signs of wear.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 Raptor got nearly 50K (on and off road) on the old BFG KO's. Replaced with the KO2's and they still looked good at 110K when my rig got ripped off, wrecked, and shot.

My 2018 has 11K (all on road, hauling) and they are already showing signs of wear.
You think they aren't made the same anymore ? Btw bummer about the truck !

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

E > C

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
changed offices so new dealer. The gridining in the front hats been going on for months now, which the other dealer said there was a tsb on... well, new dealer said they couldn't hear it. They did confirm there was a tsb on the IWE vac line and will replace it. I got angry that they denied hearing anything, told them I would take them for a drive and they declined and said it doesn't matter, then suggested it may be mu fault for a t-tap in the line to a mechanical boost gauge. also claimed they couldn't hear the moonroof squeaking that squeaks every day, but ordered a new track.

I ******* hate warranty work.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed offices so new dealer. The gridining in the front hats been going on for months now, which the other dealer said there was a tsb on... well, new dealer said they couldn't hear it. They did confirm there was a tsb on the IWE vac line and will replace it. I got angry that they denied hearing anything, told them I would take them for a drive and they declined and said it doesn't matter, then suggested it may be mu fault for a t-tap in the line to a mechanical boost gauge. also claimed they couldn't hear the moonroof squeaking that squeaks every day, but ordered a new track.

I ******* hate warranty work.

I hear you.... Starting to dislike this truck more and more.... Squeaks like none other especially the leaf springs, sounds like a 50 year old rust bucket pulling up.... Engine is now making a clicking noise from passenger side, especially during cold start up..... and of course the sun roof makes all kinds of fun annoying noises all day long.....

I might just get rid of this thing

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get rid of it like Jake and get a rebel. Jake got money back when he trade his Raptor. Do you know why he got $$ back? Because it is EASY to get 10K off of a Chevy and Dodge because no one wants it. Wait until Jake trades in his rebel and finds out it is worthless.

And then in the same breath, Jake says he would come back to Ford if they had a V8? Yet he hates the Raptor overall.

I hear you.... Starting to dislike this truck more and more.... Squeaks like none other especially the leaf springs, sounds like a 50 year old rust bucket pulling up.... Engine is now making a clicking noise from passenger side, especially during cold start up..... and of course the sun roof makes all kinds of fun annoying noises all day long.....

I might just get rid of this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.