Whos truck is this or was this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy.......:chair:

Hahaaa... Hope it works out for ya!

Saw this thing on RCD a few days back and was trying to figure out how I could make a go of it. Not looking like it's in the cards right now unless I can unload my rap for a solid amount.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score

Saw this thing on RCD a few days back and was trying to figure out how I could make a go of it. Not looking like it's in the cards right now unless I can unload my rap for a solid amount.

No worries man, I don't exactly have an extra $65K laying around, well $70K if you count the new motor and tranny it will need........I'm doing a lil "math" myself......

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I offer $5.00 and Birdman.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That f150 is pretty sick. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the upper control arms and spring buckets. I thought they were rusted, but its actually desert camo. Pretty freakin bad ass.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
That f150 is pretty sick. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the upper control arms and spring buckets. I thought they were rusted, but its actually desert camo. Pretty freakin bad ass.
Hydrographics- Dipping my hand in carbon fiber film - YouTube
atlanta hydro imaging - YouTube!

That truck is just ****** sick........well wait a minute.....

[/COLOR]So thanks to Treypal, I am now in trading emails back and forth with the owner of the that F150 prerunner........:party36:

Did you happen to noticed the license plate? :)
RPTRETR
RaptorEater.jpg

Attachments

• Sema 2010 275.jpg
    Sema 2010 275.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: