Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Very limited knowledge from me, but my dealer told me that as long as he had the allocations, we would get the truck, and not to worry about all the bad story's I was reading on here.
I was dealing with the owner of the dealership, and we are a very rural County in North East Pa, so it is not some mega dealership. True to his word, I have my truck, and quicker than he thought I would get it.
He told me the other day that Ford allowed him 2 more for inventory, and they are on the way. One will be black, not sure of the other.
I ordered mine, window sticker was a little over $58,000, I paid a little over $53,000

If you got $5k off then you got it close to invoice, not too shabby. I got the same type of deal but waited a little over 5 months for mine.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 Months to the day and no idea when my truck will arrive. If this isnt ****** up i dont know what is??? In the past 8 years this is what i have bought from ford 3 f150s , 2 f250s, edge, explorer, roush mustang, shelby, and many more before that, really starting to lose my faith in this company, ive been loyal to this company for many years and they could really care less buy the looks?

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like there's some new info on your Raptor, nh rapta owner. I'll send you a PM with the good news. :)

Crystal

Aw come on Crystal! You can't leave us hanging...what's the good news!?!
I'm just playin'. I know there are some things that have to stay private. But seriously...I hope his Raptor is on it's way. This poor guy has waited long enough.

bubbajr

Reaction score
Truck arrived at the dealership this morning. They said i can come pick it up tomorrow morning. Finally!

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone must have got nervous out there at dtp because they loaded it up and shipped it, i guess i should have thrown that out there a month or so ago.

Sweet! Mine shipped 6/30 and should be in town any day now. My sales rep is on vacation until Monday next week so I hope to pick it up then. Here's to you finally getting your truck! :favorites13: Keep us posted nh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn