Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U can only **** with somebody so long, im all done with this shit, its not worth it anymore SEE YA

What ever you do, don't give up. It really is worth the wait. Not sure if you play poker, but you are what they call "pot committed". That means, if you fold now, you're guaranteed to lose. Stay in there...there's no value in folding now. Besides, you bail out now, you're gonna kick yourself in the nuts every time you see one. And if you happen to see one that resembles what you ordered, you might stroke out! You've come this far...see it through.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
U can only **** with somebody so long, im all done with this shit, its not worth it anymore SEE YA

Hang in there dude. Unless you got rid of a vehicle and absolutely need something now, then I understand. But if not, it will get to you.

Take it from a couple guys here... There's nothing you can do about the shipment. It will arrive when it arrives. I ordered mine in August and was told to be patient until March of this year. I forgot about it and got a call it was delivered in late November.

You won't even care about all this BS when it arrives.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine finally showed up Wednesday (Black SE).

It was "Released" on Feb 6th and had been sat somewhere until it showed up Wednesday. I had the Dealer, Local Rep, Area Rep, Ford CS and the Shipping Co all involved in trying to get this truck out of the backlog.

But now she's here :)
Bedrug, Bakflip, Radar all installed, now just the 40" LED bar to mount.

I've been Raptorless since Feb 14 when I sold my 2011.

Andy

EDIT: Guess my Avatar needs updating.....

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine finally showed up Wednesday (Black SE).

It was "Released" on Feb 6th and had been sat somewhere until it showed up Wednesday. I had the Dealer, Local Rep, Area Rep, Ford CS and the Shipping Co all involved in trying to get this truck out of the backlog.

But now she's here :)
Bedrug, Bakflip, Radar all installed, now just the 40" LED bar to mount.

I've been Raptorless since Feb 14 when I sold my 2011.

Andy

EDIT: Guess my Avatar needs updating.....

Thats just complete ******** if u ask me, are they really that ****** up out there??? My guess would be YES.

80sTiger

Reaction score
Got the call from my dealer Thursday ... Ford has agreed to build from my order placed 2 weeks ago. I made the initial down payment and the build is supposed to happen in July with delivery first week of August (according to dealer info from Ford).

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just landed in Texas from Afghanistan! The wife is waiting for me with my new 2014 blue flame SCREW to get to the parade field so I can drive it home! Finally the 9 month wait is over!

UPDATE: It's awesome. It has just a little more balls than the ranger I had before I left and the John Deere gators I was driving deployed. Also installed a K&N CAI.

Last edited:

ralph macchio

Reaction score
just got word that my truck has a VIN, has been built (saw the window sticker online) and is scheduled for delivery the week of 13 July.

hopefully no **** ups between now and then