Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to squeak in on a raptor that morgan hill had already ordered for their inventory, no dora yet. Salesman gave me a rough estimate of August for delivery. Crossing my fingers it gets built!

Tuxedo Black Screw 801A pkg.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to squeak in on a raptor that morgan hill had already ordered for their inventory, no dora yet. Salesman gave me a rough estimate of August for delivery. Crossing my fingers it gets built!

Tuxedo Black Screw 801A pkg.

Nice, who did you deal with? I bought mine from Oliver. ETA is July 8th last time I spoke to him.

White SCAB 801A

smithe6

Reaction score
UPDATE: As of 11:00am 061614 my Raptor was in Bermingham should be in Decatur tonight. See it tomorrow then it goes off to get prepped and bed sprayed. Should take possesion no later than Friday.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck arrived at dealer late today. They are going to prep tomorrow. I won't be able to pickup till Saturday however as I will be out of town.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, who did you deal with? I bought mine from Oliver. ETA is July 8th last time I spoke to him.

White SCAB 801A

Lucky! I've been dealing with Peter Arriaga, communication has been pretty good from him.

When did you place your order?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no clue where truck is, no one can tell me where it is. How do u lose something so big? Its been a month since built, all i get is eta has exspired with no new eta really dont know what to think anymore.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky! I've been dealing with Peter Arriaga, communication has been pretty good from him.

When did you place your order?

Early in May. I was expecting longer after some of the stories in this thread (still not getting my hopes up) but spoke to Oliver last week and said it was built on June 10th and expected to arrive on the 8th of July. We'll see... I've ordered my last 3 cars, Tacoma, Sti and now Raptor. Tacoma was only a month and a half. The Sti took about 3 months so I'm not getting too anxious on this one.

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am only kind of waiting. Wifey and I ordered it in august last year and she picked it up in February. The only problem is that I deployed in August. Now that my deployment is coming to an end, I will finally be able to drive it. I will be back in less than 10 days and I can't wait to even sit in it, let alone drive it. (Oh yeah, it will be cool to see the wife and dog too lol)

smithe6

Reaction score
Welcome home ( in ten days) was wondering who you gonna hug first. Wife, dog, Raptor?

Side note. Truck still in Birmingham.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a case number from customer service a few days ago and they called today to tell me nothing i didnt already know. Hes says he will look into it and call me back in a week or so what a ******* joke. This is turning into a real live circus with more clowns than u can shake a stick at. This is really beginning to suck REAL BAD.