Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
Our new baby GIRL arrived yesterday. We have named her PRUS ETR!!!
Hopefully the DMV lets that personal plate through the system.:rotflmao:
This is one fantastic truck.
Crystal thank you for all the updates, i think that was the only thing that kept me from losing my mind while waiting.

Here she is, with a little dust from the orchards i tore up on the way home last night.

Attachments

• 20140531_100950.jpg
    20140531_100950.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 61

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just emailed me today and said july delivery, truck was built on may 21st. Cant freaking believe this can happen. Trucks on the worst ramp possible RAMP59 this is just my luck took over 4 months to build now this:puke:

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just emailed me today and said july delivery, truck was built on may 21st. Cant freaking believe this can happen. Trucks on the worst ramp possible RAMP59 this is just my luck took over 4 months to build now this:puke:

nh, I'd keep a close eye on your truck through SVT and Blood. From your past postings, seems like it would be a good idea not to trust your sales rep or dealership. I'm thinking of the other member here who had their truck sold out from under them. Would hate to see this happen after how long you have waited!

jmodic

Reaction score
Mine was ordered in April and should be here in 2 weeks.

I been wanting one for a while sine I joined the forum in 2011. I am tired of dragging my feet to get one. I ordered it and got exactly what I wanted. I am looking forward to driving it! I feel like a kid waiting till Christmas to get his Toys!!!

Last edited: