Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
3/15 ordered
4/4 VIN
5/3 built
5/15 delivered to the dealer in MO

Only problem is that I am in CA. I ordered from a dealer in MO since they were the closest dealer I could find with allocation and near invoice pricing

Now I have to wait another 2 weeks for it to be transported to CA....almost

Thanks Crystal for keeping me updated thru the entire process

So close.........

Next time ask the MO dealer to do a Courtesy delivery in CA. You pick it up at a local dealership. It usually only adds $300.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time ask the MO dealer to do a Courtesy delivery in CA. You pick it up at a local dealership. It usually only adds $300.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I had thought about doing that with my Raptor, my nearest dealership quoted me $450 to do that. I decided to just pick it up at the dealer I ordered from 4 hour drive away.
I don't trust the dealership nearest to me, my last 4 vehicles I tried to buy from them but they wouldn't negotiate on price or tried to tell me all new vehicles come with over 50 miles on them even though none of the vehicles I have bought had over 10 miles. The GM was surprised why I didn't buy from them when they wouldn't budge from MSRP, I told him I ordered my Raptor from an out of state dealer and that I paid almost $5k less than MSRP, I asked him who he would buy from, he wouldn't answer. There are many other reasons I don't trust them as well.