Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Just got my window sticker today. It confirms a build date of Saturday, Aug 23. Surprised that the plant runs on Saturdays.

That was the final build date in Dearborn, last F150 went down the line at 1:30 AM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Inkman

Reaction score
I seem to recall "Inkman" placed his order in October of 2013 and didn't get his Raptor until like July 20 something. And I don't remember seeing one bitch or complaint from him, at least not on the Forum. Not that I am implying anything......:ROFLJest:

I was on a waiting list at my dealer, I think I was number 12 in line. I was willing to wait because they were the only dealer in town selling close to invoice. I placed my order on Oct 2 2013 and took delivery of my 2014 White SCrew on July 24 2014. It ended up being the last Raptor they were getting in for the rest of the year so I got lucky. Im pretty sure there were 2 or 3 guys behind me on the list that didn't get one. It's a great truck and puts a smile on face every time I drive it. It was worth the wait.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck got to the dealership early. With all the hail storms Colorado is going to have decided it was better that my wife go pick up the truck early as opposed to waiting for me to get back in two weeks and run the risk of it getting damaged sitting on the lot. I don't know who is more nervous about her picking it up, her or me. I will sleep better knowing that it's at home sitting in my garage versus out on the dealer lot waiting for something or someone to mess it up. She's going to snap some pictures when she gets it and send them to me so I can do my obligatory "I got my Raptor today" thread.

Snowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be that guy ...I waited one week. I made up my mind to sell my heavily modified 2012 Jeep JK for a Raptor. I researched/built on line and decided i wanted Terrain. I searched local dealerships and found two; one white and one black. Decided to go and test drive the white Screw. LOVED IT!! ...but the dealership SUCKED! Kinda had that, "you're lucky we're even talking to you" attitude. So I left. A few days later I drove to the dealership that had a black Scab on the lot to check it out (but I wanted a Screw :) ....anyway, the website was wrong and they had a 2014 Terrain Screw, not a black Scab. Left with it that day.

mxDaemon

Reaction score
I guess the market is a bit different here is south Texas. About 8 months ago I saw the same Raptors sitting on the lot for 2 months. The last 4 - 5 months they've always had a couple of them on the lot but they would only last maybe 2 weeks. About a month ago I stopped by to seriously shop around for one and got one fresh off the truck. Every single one was fully loaded. I waited 4 years to get one LOL. I loved them ever since they came out but didn't like the SCAB version. Finally got my Terrain SCREW... I love it

Last edited:

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess the market is a bit different here is south Texas. About 8 months ago I saw the same Raptors sitting on the lot for 2 months. The last 4 - 5 months they've always had a couple of them on the lot but they would only lasted maybe 2 weeks. About a month ago I stopped by to seriously shop around for one and got one fresh off the truck. Every single one was fully loaded. I waited 4 years to get one LOL. I loved them ever since they came out but didn't like the SCAB version. Finally got my Terrain SCREW... I love it

Congratulations... Enjoy the ride...:big_banana_Dance: