Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

80sTiger

Reaction score
GOT IT TODAY ! Exactly 2 months from formal order. $4400 off sticker, and the blue interior accent is AWESOME.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my window sticker today. It confirms a build date of Saturday, Aug 23. Surprised that the plant runs on Saturdays.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one who's truck arrived at the dealership too early (was about 11 days ahead of scheduled date). This kinda sucks since I want to go pick it up but can't until I'm done with a project at work! (Dealer is in FL I'm in CO).

--John.

80sTiger

Reaction score
Did y'all know you could get a courtesy delivery to a local dealership if you buy it remotely ? It's a couple hundred bucks, but way easier and cheaper than a transport company or traveling yourself (airfare, etc). Saved me a long drive to KC and back and the transport company would've been almost $1,000.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in nh has 3 raptors 2 used and a new roush raptor also has a roush f150 can get a good deal on the roush raptor if interested pm me and i can get info if u like.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wait is over tomorrow!! Dealer just called to confirm ok to pickup tomorrow. Total wait just less than 2.5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I'm eagerly waiting for that call myself