Who's paid the most at the pump on their Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m beginning to think someone on this thread actually owns a Prius and not a Raptor. Just a gut feeling. Not pointing fingers at anyone.
If it ever shows up, I will post it. got bumped from MY21 to MY22.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can appreciate that. But it’s not like the Dems weren’t doing the exact same thing when Trump was in office. Now they cry about Let’s go Brandon lol
Same? They were applauding celebrities that said "F--- Trump" in public. Adulation. Now they cry about "Let's go Brandon"? Bunch of whiny little girls.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate that. But it’s not like the Dems weren’t doing the exact same thing when Trump was in office. Now they cry about Let’s go Brandon lol
I represent our country abroad with whoever is in the WH. I worry about the divisiveness and the disagreeability. We no longer rally around whoever is representing us and that is a huge problem. Don’t want to get deep, but it was never this way.
Ronald Reagan sent Marines to Beirut in 83 and hundreds died in a car bomb. In this current climate, he would have been crucified. We rallied around each other and persevered, now that doesn’t happen. Look at the Afghan withdrawal.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Safety tip. Don't do that. Especially to win an internet contest. When the fuel pump sucks air, it reduces it's life. It's not the end of the world if you do it a time or two, but you don't want to do it on a regular basis. Ever since I learned that, I've filled up when I get down to a quarter tank.

Good advice! For reference, I did run my truck down to 5 miles to empty - one time just to test it. More than anything I wanted to try and find out how large the reserve actually is in the G3. I was getting 17.1 MPG for the tank, and as I stated, I got down to 5 miles to empty. I was only able to put in 32.09 gallons. Based on those numbers, I am guessing the reserve is somewhere between 3-4 gallons (nearest maybe to 3.5). Has anyone else managed to put in more fuel than that?