Who's paid the most at the pump on their Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedthebear

Reaction score
I mean if gas hits $10/gal I’m sure there will be manufacturer incentives, and it gets the poor people off the road, plus if you happen to own energy in your portfolio - could be a good thing?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s so great depending on the Middle East for our oil again. I love paying more for gas. Life really sucks when gas is cheap. Let’s go Brandon!
We don’t get most of our oil from the ME. Canada is a big supplier for us. Saudi gives us about 7% of what we use. Venezuela was huge but we went away from them when the gov went crazy.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree, the president influences the futures through energy policy and general direction. Not but definitely plays a big part.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree, the president influences the futures through energy policy and general direction. Not but definitely plays a big part.
Overall supply chain issues are more indicative of oil prices here. Investors affect the futures mkt based on what they expect for sure but right now I don’t see the prez’s policies affecting current prices. He can’t even get his cabinet approved with Cruz n Hawley sitting on numerous nominees.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
123$ premium for full tank from 25 miles left.
Safety tip. Don't do that. Especially to win an internet contest. When the fuel pump sucks air, it reduces it's life. It's not the end of the world if you do it a time or two, but you don't want to do it on a regular basis. Ever since I learned that, I've filled up when I get down to a quarter tank.