GEN 2 Who's got a leadfoot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love those wheels! I’ve got a lead foot and want some nice bronzy wheels. What make are yours and where did you get them?

Those are the Black Rhino Roku. We can help get you setup with them!

https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/truck-wheels-truck-rims-roku.php

I love that bumper. Was it difficult to install?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The most difficult thing about installing this bumper is relocating the Adaptive Cruise Control, which is going to be any aftermarket bumper. The bumper itself is very straightforward.

Install your lights ahead of time in the bumper. And go from there. You’ll spend more time removing the OEM bumper than it takes you to install the new one. Once you get it on the truck, it’s only 6 bolts and you’re done. Then you just have to finalize wiring. Grab a buddy or two to help you and you’re good. But I’ve installed these before solo in a driveway for a floor jack. So it can be done solo if needed.

We run this exact bumper on our Raptor and our F-250. Be happy to go over any additional questions you have and offer you a quote as well.

Bingo. Method 605. https://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/disco-series/products/605-nv-matte-black

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd post mine up. Mods so far include: SigmaKore Ceramic Coat, Lomax Cover, Black Rhino Duggers, Tint, Bedliner. I also have a CVF intercooler sitting in my basement waiting for summer/me to make a choice on a bumper.

Trying to figure out what I want to do for a front bumper and/or lights when this covid situation lifts. If I jump on something, its either gonna be the SVC's flush bolt on or ADD's pro bolt on.

leadfoot1.jpg leadfoot2.jpg leadfoot3.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd post mine up. Mods so far include: SigmaKore Ceramic Coat, Lomax Cover, Black Rhino Duggers, Tint, Bedliner. I also have a CVF intercooler sitting in my basement waiting for summer/me to make a choice on a bumper.

Trying to figure out what I want to do for a front bumper and/or lights when this covid situation lifts. If I jump on something, its either gonna be the SVC's flush bolt on or ADD's pro bolt on.

View attachment 140863 View attachment 140864 View attachment 140865

Umm, did you know someone switched out your wheels?

Where in Denver?

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morrison....isn't that where The Fort restaurant is?