GEN 2 Who's got a leadfoot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Colorado. New JL is a really nice ride actually. Extremely civil compared to my JK. Lol. A picture before winch and stuff on JL.
View attachment 146383

Serious question that just dawned on me for ALL Jeep owners...at what point before spending the $$$ on upcharge for whatever factory special trim you get, + the endless aftermarket Stuff you can literally go nuts w/....+ initial purchase price, do you not consider the fact that a Jeep is a delightful gutless weak wonder that first & foremost- before adding alllllll the extra weight & huge tires/wheels unsprung weight....maybe....just maybe drop a V8 in it first before all that crap....or just buy a used strippy one & drop off @ a custom shop & give em the rest of the $$$$$$$$ you would’ve given to Mopar & the aftermarket custom shit? There’s a place in MA called “cape cod customs” - I mean....you give those guys a rolling chassis/husk/frame of a Jeep + $50k & ahhhh, well lets just say you won’t be doing the 0-60 sprint in 10.5 seconds anymore & exhaust won’t sound like a drowned rat either