Wholesale Raptor...with bent frame!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
This is a kinda funny story so here it goes..
I spoke to someone I know at a local dealership about a 6.2 and he told me he just gone one in from auction. He thought he could get it for me for around 40K loaded. So I told him cool at that price and with only a few hundred miles on it, I'd def consider it! Then he calls me back and told me why they got it so cheap at aution:

I don't know where this happened, but a guy puts down payment on truck and drives it off the lot without the financing being done. Two days later they call him back and tell him sorry, no financing so bring the truck back. I don't know if he was going to get his down payment back, but would assume so. Anyway, he gets pissed so he takes it to a constuction site and trashes it. Not sure how but tears up the skid plate and bends the frame! Crazy. So now they have to get that fixed and they're now selling it wholesale. I think I'll pass now......Some people are just nuts. :wow:

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet the guy is behind in his mortgage and is the type that dumps oil on the carpet and rips the copper plumbing out when the bank forecloses.

People that do this sort of **** should be kicked in the balls/***** major.

OP
OP
vegasfergie

vegasfergie

Reaction score
I agree. ****** bag comes to mind...And to ruin an awesome vehicle like the Raptor!!! The numb nut should have his fingernails pulled out too!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of the cash 4 clunkers program, people was blowing engines and tearing up the their cars.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure he jumped the Raptor way too high and bent the skidplate and frame when he came down.

And I'll bet he bent the frame right at/near the rear axle.

Don't ask me how I know this but I do. (No, it didn't happen to me)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
$40,000 for a Raptor with a bent frame?!?!!! WTF??? I don't care how well they fixed that...I wouldn't pay that unless the frame was replaced. What a a$$!!