Who is waiting for a 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2024 Ford F-150 retail order banks are scheduled to open the afternoon of September 13th – the day after the refreshed model is revealed – at which time the build and price configurator will also go live. This means that eager customers won’t have to wait long to order their next new pickup after seeing what The Blue Oval has in store for it.”
The long wait will come after the order and also trying to figure out whether your dealer really has an allocation. The amount of the price increase will be interesting to see.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm usually a day late and a dollar short in life, though not in this instance. Although I think I like the new 37PP wheels. I don't think I've seen them straight on yet.

oliver1539

Reaction score
There is a 23 Code Orange 37pp for MSRP at my local Ford dealer. I’m wondering if I should pull the trigger on it, or wait to see the specs on the 24 model?
Im not thrilled about the deleted heated steering wheel and front torsen!

hopkintj

Reaction score
There is a 23 Code Orange 37pp for MSRP at my local Ford dealer. I’m wondering if I should pull the trigger on it, or wait to see the specs on the 24 model?
Pretty much what I just did with my new Iconic Silver - I got it just below MSRP on the lot at my local dealer. I am not a fan of the looks of the new one, and what the rumoured center stack screen is going to look like - ie. like a lightning. Really happy with my decision, though mine does have the steering wheel - its a must in Northern Alberta!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which MY is most appealing to you? That CO 37pp @ MSRP won’t be there long. The heated steering wheel can be added as other ’23 owners here have done. As for the front Torsen, you can always add the locker in the link below if you so choose. A few here have regretted not taking the bird in hand when they had the chance.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks is all personal, but to me that 24' looks horrendous. Looks like a mix between a Raptor, a Titan and a Frontier. Just yuck!! If I was on the fence waiting for a 24', I would pull the trigger on a 23'. Or better yet, a 22' with low miles so you can get the heated steering wheel and the Torsen. That's what I did and very happy with that decision.

Last edited:

oliver1539

Reaction score
Pretty much what I just did with my new Iconic Silver - I got it just below MSRP on the lot at my local dealer. I am not a fan of the looks of the new one, and what the rumoured center stack screen is going to look like - ie. like a lightning. Really happy with my decision, though mine does have the steering wheel - its a must in Northern Alberta!
Nice! How do you like the 23? Just aggravating that the 21 models has many options the 23 doesn’t.
I could always add the heated wheel if I purchased it.

oliver1539

Reaction score
Which MY is most appealing to you? That CO 37pp @ MSRP won’t be there long. The heated steering wheel can be added as other ’23 owners here have done. As for the front Torsen, you can always add the locker in the link below if you so choose. A few here have regretted not taking the bird in hand when they had the chance.

Honestly, the 2021 37 because of the standard Recaros, torsen and heated wheel.
The only reasons I’m considering new is because;
1. Local and at MSRP
2. Raptor Assault
3. I would know the history of the truck
I agree, it’ll sell quickly and they just received it on Friday.
True, I could add those things if I purchase it. Going this morning to see what kind of trade amount they’ll give me for my 2019 with only 38,000 and Recaro seats!

oliver1539

Reaction score
Looks is all personal, but to me that 24' looks horrendous. Looks like a mix between a Raptor, a Titan and a Frontier. Just yuck!! If I was on the fence waiting for a 24', I would pull the trigger on a 23'. Or better yet, a 22' with low miles so you can get the steering wheel and the Torsen. That's what I did and very happy with that decision.
I agree that the 24s looks horrible.
I would prefer a 21 or 22 because of the added options.
Is it crazy to buy new because of Raptor Assault? Something I’ve wanted to do for awhile now..
Just crazy Ford is charging more for less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc