Who did this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Every video I see of someone actually jumping a raptor ends up in broken shit all over. These trucks are not meant for what you think they are.

sad.gif

I noticed that too and figured ORM had them disabled (but the horn honked on impact?)

I think his forearm hit the horn. Or at least that's what I think I saw on the in cab playback.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every video I see of someone actually jumping a raptor ends up in broken shit all over. These trucks are not meant for what you think they are.
Jumping and landing on the down hill vs jumping and landing on the flat is a totally different thing and very, very few landings on the flat are successful, does not matter if it is a Raptor or another vehicle.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Everybody be like “dude, it’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR” and completely overlooking that dude jumped his Rap what - 150 feet - so far that he was
1) stunned, and probably concussed on the landing
2) set off the iphone/watch collision alarm
3) completely flat landed his ~5800 pound Raptor
4) Drove it away

And, drove it back to the site the next day.

“It’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR”...

Dude had an off the showroom floor Rap -with a fúcking twin panel moonroof that even I have MOCKED as not worthy of an off-road truck. Where’s the shattered moon roof? Where’s the shredded suspension components, bent frame, roof separating, bed coming off?

Anyone?

Yeah, he over drove the machine’s capability, but, he lived, the truck lived, and he was relatively unhurt and the truck was drivable.
I want to see another truck from another manufacturer repeat that feat.

I don’t think the dude had huge balls so much as he had a case of “don’t want to lose”, but either way, it’s tough to look at the video and throw shade on the Jen Too.
I mean, unless you’re a prius enthusiast.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Everybody be like “dude, it’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR” and completely overlooking that dude jumped his Rap what - 150 feet - so far that he was
1) stunned, and probably concussed on the landing
2) set off the iphone/watch collision alarm
3) completely flat landed his ~5800 pound Raptor
4) Drove it away

And, drove it back to the site the next day.

“It’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR”...

Dude had an off the showroom floor Rap -with a fúcking twin panel moonroof that even I have MOCKED as not worthy of an off-road truck. Where’s the shattered moon roof? Where’s the shredded suspension components, bent frame, roof separating, bed coming off?

Anyone?

Yeah, he over drove the machine’s capability, but, he lived, the truck lived, and he was relatively unhurt and the truck was drivable.
I want to see another truck from another manufacturer repeat that feat.

I don’t think the dude had huge balls so much as he had a case of “don’t want to lose”, but either way, it’s tough to look at the video and throw shade on the Jen Too.
I mean, unless you’re a prius enthusiast.
clapping-emilio-estevez.gif

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Where are these 5800 lb raptors? My 17 was a hair under 7000 with a half a tank. My 23 is 7250 same configuration. No way these trucks are that light, even the super cab.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve been on 2 different truck scales. i scored 5875-ish with 2 passengers, a dog and some trash for one weigh in and a tick under 5825 on a subsequent one with a few hundred less cargo. So I’m sure they’re not precision scales, but unless you’re Jabba the Hut, I don’t think a 7k#+ weigh in is accurate.