Who did this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been on 2 different truck scales. i scored 5875-ish with 2 passengers, a dog and some trash for one weigh in and a tick under 5825 on a subsequent one with a few hundred less cargo. So I’m sure they’re not precision scales, but unless you’re Jabba the Hut, I don’t think a 7k#+ weigh in is accurate.
Yeah Ive been to the scrap yard with a load full of metal a few times and never have been over 6600 lbs and that was with the bed completely full.

Also, this was probably one of the best advertisements for the FRS suspension FFS.
On my gen 2 with FRS the bump zone felt a lot more confident.

Last edited:

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everybody be like “dude, it’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR” and completely overlooking that dude jumped his Rap what - 150 feet - so far that he was
1) stunned, and probably concussed on the landing
2) set off the iphone/watch collision alarm
3) completely flat landed his ~5800 pound Raptor
4) Drove it away

And, drove it back to the site the next day.

“It’s not a trophy truck, POSEUR”...

Dude had an off the showroom floor Rap -with a fúcking twin panel moonroof that even I have MOCKED as not worthy of an off-road truck. Where’s the shattered moon roof? Where’s the shredded suspension components, bent frame, roof separating, bed coming off?

Anyone?

Yeah, he over drove the machine’s capability, but, he lived, the truck lived, and he was relatively unhurt and the truck was drivable.
I want to see another truck from another manufacturer repeat that feat.

I don’t think the dude had huge balls so much as he had a case of “don’t want to lose”, but either way, it’s tough to look at the video and throw shade on the Jen Too.
I mean, unless you’re a prius enthusiast.

200.gif