Who buys a raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That how mine came about … had a 22 with the 37 package and 4K. Dealer offered me more than what I paid (because someone else wanted it badly) on he condition that I get a R at MSRP (actually a little less) …..otherwise I wouldn’t have one either …. Even $5k over is too much…

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's funny (or sucks) that the dealers are robbing us of an extra 50 to 60 grand for their markup. I was putting cash away for it and expected to pay $100000. Dealers and the Vegas, oil tycoon, drug dealers and the people others described in this thread stole my dream. I fly radio controlled helicopters for fun and helicopter manufacturers make trick helicopters and a prerequisite to get the bad ass one you have to own the beginner one first...Ford should follow suit. Most people who get the R don't appreciate what they own.

Bummer...

I'm getting a Ranger Raptor and putting the big block in it and smoke the **** out of the rr..lol
Thats a great idea actually. Owners of Gen2 and Gen3 trucks must get them for msrp.

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer markup aside...the MSRP of these is bonkers in my opinion. Should've been sub 100k, closer to 90k. But I reckon since ford is having an issue getting any of these trucks made it doesn't really matter.