Who buys a raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
LOLz. the current market share includes:

Celebrities
Stealership owners
Connected buyers; they know someone who owes them
Gotta-have-it-now buyers, willing to shell out up to 50k over asking price
A small, practically minuscule number of buyers who essentially won the stealership lottery scoring the truck at close to MSRP.

If Ford ever unfùcks themselves and starts actually building the trucks that are being ordered, bringing prices closer to reasonable, more enthusiasts will enter the game.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score

Celebrities
Stealership owners
A small, practically minuscule number of buyers who essentially won the stealership lottery scoring the truck at close to MSRP.

If Ford ever unfùcks themselves and starts actually building the trucks that are being ordered, bringing prices closer to reasonable, more enthusiasts will enter the game.
$50k?? Lol, MFers in Vegas are paying $100k over!! Un-Fning-Believable!

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Celebrities
Stealership owners

What he said.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$50k?? Lol, MFers in Vegas are paying $100k over!! Un-Fning-Believable!
Vegas is bonkers. People drop $100k on one night of clubbing. Or leave a $100k+ tip ... You think any of them wouldn't spend $200k for a pickup truck if they felt like it? And trade it in a week later for $100k? It means as much to them as $50 means to you.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a great question.

I already drive my MPT tuned Gen 2 like I flipping STOLE IT. I can't be trusted with a tuned RAPTOR R with more than likely the ability to have 700WHEEL.

I am destroying (or attempting to) any thing that comes in my way. *breaths deep*

Ok, had to breathe, I would be racing EVERYTHING on the road forwards and backwards lol.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny (or sucks) that the dealers are robbing us of an extra 50 to 60 grand for their markup. I was putting cash away for it and expected to pay $100000. Dealers and the Vegas, oil tycoon, drug dealers and the people others described in this thread stole my dream. I fly radio controlled helicopters for fun and helicopter manufacturers make trick helicopters and a prerequisite to get the bad ass one you have to own the beginner one first...Ford should follow suit. Most people who get the R don't appreciate what they own.

Bummer...

I'm getting a Ranger Raptor and putting the big block in it and smoke the **** out of the rr..lol