Who buys a raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
They used the spot for the heated steering wheel instead of the 2wd button…

I‘m not sure why the TRX not having 2wd is an issue?
Not being able to do smokey 2nd gear burnouts in front of your ex-girlfriend's house is more of an issue than not having a heated steering wheel. Fact.

But whatever, keep trolling with what works for you.

akley88

Reaction score
Not a lot of sand dune running opportunities in my area. Mostly Forrest service roads and such. But at least my heated steering wheel works!

View attachment 385886

View attachment 385887View attachment 385888View attachment 385889View attachment 385890
at least yours leaves the road. the couple of owners in my area that i have talked to are to worried about getting theirs getting dirty or some damage. I like the TRX and the raptor and i would have no issues getting mine dirty.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Not being able to do smokey 2nd gear burnouts in front of your ex-girlfriend's house is more of an issue than not having a heated steering wheel. Fact.

But whatever, keep trolling with what works for you.
LOL- that's funny shit! Never thought about the ex-girlfriend thing. Apparently I've been married too long!

To be fair, I had a Raptor for a little over a year, so I'm not exactly 100% troll. I really liked the truck, but the TRX ended up being the better truck for me. I've never said the TRX was better than a Raptor overall, again just better for me. I still stick around here "trolling" because I like to learn what's new on the Raptor and the Raptor R. There's a lot of knowledge base on this site. So if that's "trolling" then I guess I'm guilty.
LeeMetcalf2.jpg