Who are these @$$holes paying crazy ADMs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

policedutchdog

Reaction score
I was at my local Ford dealer a few weeks ago for service and the dealership owner offered me $12k above what I paid on the spot for my SCAB. I said I was waiting for the Raptor R and would probably trade in next year. The owner said he has an alottment of 3 unit and all are pre-sold. 1 is shipping to the EU with a $50K ADM, the person had already pre-paid for the truck with the assumption it will be in the $150k range. If your holding out for the Raptor R your going to need have your finances in order because your not going to be paying anywhere near MSRP. The stock Raptor will go through it's selling cycle with ADM as well before things normalize.

OP
OP
Raptorius

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way too many CA license plates here in OK as well. Wish they would all keep driving through. We don’t need them here.
I'm from CA, and I wish all the wackos would leave, but I hate to see them migrating to other regions and ******* up those states.

OP
OP
Raptorius

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at my local Ford dealer a few weeks ago for service and the dealership owner offered me $12k above what I paid on the spot for my SCAB. I said I was waiting for the Raptor R and would probably trade in next year. The owner said he has an alottment of 3 unit and all are pre-sold. 1 is shipping to the EU with a $50K ADM, the person had already pre-paid for the truck with the assumption it will be in the $150k range. If your holding out for the Raptor R your going to need have your finances in order because your not going to be paying anywhere near MSRP. The stock Raptor will go through it's selling cycle with ADM as well before things normalize.
I wish more people would refuse to pay ADM and support dealerships that are sticking to MSRP. Places like California just have too many @$$holes that are used to blowing money.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree, I see $50,000 in the dealers pockets for every Raptor R if not more, but Ford may have an idea up their sleeve like they do for the Ford GT and send in your particulars to Ford directly.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I wonder if some moving out of CA are based, looking to get away from the mentally retarded libs?
They escape the extreme high costs of CA that is the way it is as a direct result of libtarded policies, then move to places that don’t have all their stupid problems and vote in the same crap they just escaped from. They are a disease.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got family in Texas and they're seeing it there. Californians moving to Texas and ******* up their state.
Yea I’m a reformed northerner now living in North Carolina. A lot of northerners and ******* Californians moving here for the way of life established with conservative principles and voting with every intent of voting democrat and completely ******* it up for everyone.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They escape the extreme high costs of CA that is the way it is as a direct result of libtarded policies, then move to places that don’t have all their stupid problems and vote in the same crap they just escaped from. They are a disease.
Literally like a rotten virus just spreading out slowly and painfully.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc