Who are these @$$holes paying crazy ADMs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been calling around dealerships in Northern California. The ADMs are ranging from $10k to $40k. One dealership, Downtown Ford in Sacramento told me their initial allocation is already spoken for and everyone is at a $30k-$40k ADM. She told me I can get on a waiting list for the second round, but ADM is $30k-$40k. Who the hell is paying these crazy ADMs?

I'm a free markets guy, but these ADMs are insane. I suppose it's the jackasses (and big ballers into the 70s pimp blue interior) that are to blame. If they weren't willing to bend over and pay, the dealerships charging these stupid high ADMs would have no business.

Ford should distribute their allocation differently. Downtown Ford in Sacramento gets their allocation regardless of how stupid they peg their ADMs, which takes allocation away from decent dealers selling at (or slightly above) MSRP... so the decent dealers are always limited in allocation.

Who can hook me up with a decent dealership who's not price gauging? I'm willing to travel out of state.

mpd510

Reaction score
I've been calling around dealerships in Northern California. The ADMs are ranging from $10k to $40k. One dealership, Downtown Ford in Sacramento told me their initial allocation is already spoken for and everyone is at a $30k-$40k ADM. She told me I can get on a waiting list for the second round, but ADM is $30k-$40k. Who the hell is paying these crazy ADMs?

I'm a free markets guy, but these ADMs are insane. I suppose it's the jackasses (and big ballers into the 70s pimp blue interior) that are to blame. If they weren't willing to bend over and pay, the dealerships charging these stupid high ADMs would have no business.

Ford should distribute their allocation differently. Downtown Ford in Sacramento gets their allocation regardless of how stupid they peg their ADMs, which takes allocation away from decent dealers selling at (or slightly above) MSRP... so the decent dealers are always limited in allocation.

Who can hook me up with a decent dealership who's not price gauging? I'm willing to travel out of state.
get on Google and call Dealerships in middle America. there are hundreds of them. The smaller markets still get them and sell for MSRP or very close to it. Some of them will even ship to you. The place near me is shipping 90% of his first orders to CA.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Stay out of the west coast dealers unless you have gobs of disposable cash, a quick flight to pick up your new Raptor is easy and enjoyable to drive back.
F*ck that. Stay in California and buy a California Raptor!

Leave the RoUSA Raptors to the rest of the USA :)

OP
OP
Raptorius

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going through out some random names of possible ******** paying ADM. Then your first post narrowed it down to Norther California....so it could be just about anyone in that area. :pepper:
Yeah, I live in California, but don't hold that against me. Beautiful state with wacky people. I could understand a $5k ADM for people willing to spend it, but $30k is ridiculous. I'll be traveling...