White or Black :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THRAPTOR

Reaction score
Black if this will be your get around with some off road.
White if you will be doing a bunch of off road and will be doing a ton of mods like bumpers etc..
I have black and love it!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White is fine if you want to blend in with all the commercial work trucks and cargo vans on the road.:waytogo:

If you're going to be a street queen than go with black. I hear most black ones end up putting chromed 22's on and rolling with the hummer H2 crowd

:flipthebird:

white will hide all the tree scrapes and scratches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the exact same question a few months ago... then I saw a Blue one in real life. Now I have a beautiful blue Raptor in the driveway.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I asked the exact same question a few months ago... then I saw a Blue one in real life. Now I have a beautiful blue Raptor in the driveway.

Now there's a man who's got it figured out!:winner_first_h4h:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought white because I offroad a lot. If my truck was black it would be hideous.... The white hides most of my desert pinstriping. I love the way the black looks, but not the way it would look after I'd used the truck the way I want to.... So, white for me.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the white as well. If you are gonna drive it on ranches or off road a bunch...go white. If its gonna spend 99% of its time on the road, and you dont mind washing...go black.

Personally, if its just down to the color with no other consideration, that tri-coat black is the most beautiful color there is....since you cant get the tri-coat molten orange anymore...

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the black! It looks good dirty too. I should know, mine stays dirty. People comment on it more when dirty than clean. Love the Tux Black