Which Tune...I know another Tune Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a joke to be changing tunes daily. Takes time. Risk of things going south if you do things wrong. And then when you are done you disconnect and reconnect battery to gets things working.. Get something that works and leave it alone

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a joke to be changing tunes daily. Takes time. Risk of things going south if you do things wrong. And then when you are done you disconnect and reconnect battery to gets things working.. Get something that works and leave it alone

Are you assuming b/c I want to have access to multiple tunes that I think or want to change the daily??

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am only stating this because you mentioned using Cobb AP for your Mustang

FYI Cobb is currently developing the firmware for the Raptor

If you aren’t in a hurry and happy with your access port you could wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am only stating this because you mentioned using Cobb AP for your Mustang

FYI Cobb is currently developing the firmware for the Raptor

If you aren’t in a hurry and happy with your access port you could wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely love the Cobb access port. And I have been in contact with them, but like everyone else, just waiting… At this point I’ve had the truck almost a year and a half and would like to do something.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Have you had any issues with the plugs? I’ve been leave Guy is running MPT, and I believe gapped at .025

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The narrower the gap the longer it takes for them to widen out. But you professionals know that already

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes on the tune

But the gap is .030”

Plugs worked great.

Definitely love the Cobb access port. And I have been in contact with them, but like everyone else, just waiting… At this point I’ve had the truck almost a year and a half and would like to do something.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Have you had any issues with the plugs? I’ve been leave Guy is running MPT, and I believe gapped at .025