Which suspension???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also in IL and have a 2013. The suspension is stiffer when cold. Mine doesn't bother me but, that is personal preference. It does smooth out when warmed up on mine. 3.0s may not fix how you feel about the truck. A lot of people do rave about improved ride on road with them. Sorry OP that you are not happy with the truck. Hopefully you are able to find a solution as this is the best truck out there IMO. Good luck

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So this thread may have gone crazy, but while I'm waiting for my truck and looking to throw some money at it when i gets here, what's a legitimate comparison between the rpg fox's, icon 3.0's, and the kings equipment? Why choose one over another? I don't want to buy one and feel like i made a poor choice later and I don't believe there is anyone near with any of these setups, so how do you choose?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So this thread may have gone crazy, but while I'm waiting for my truck and looking to throw some money at it when i gets here, what's a legitimate comparison between the rpg fox's, icon 3.0's, and the kings equipment? Why choose one over another? I don't want to buy one and feel like i made a poor choice later and I don't believe there is anyone near with any of these setups, so how do you choose?

I wouldn't call any of them a bad set up. My suggestion would be to start by talking to the vendors. Ask them why their shock is better. Go with who you feel comfortable with, who represents their product the best, etc.. Don't bother asking here add its turned into a touchy issue for some. And Of course everyone here is going to say whatever set up they are running is the best, you'll be the same way when you get yours...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in a Chicago southwest burbs I now have fox 3.0's installed. Svtlightining has icons and he's northwest Chicago burbs

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to do something, talks to vendors instead of posting it. There are a lot of vendor who can sell a great set up.
I going to upgrade my truck suspension from the first day with icons 3.0. I tested the fox 3.0 with bumpstop rpg bumpstop kit, it is abdolutly amazing the ride change by far. If i can tell it again the stocks one are crap.
I dont have terrain as the one i drove it back in las vegas tousand of miles of desert with a different kind of terrain rocky desert whoopy desert amd flat desert. With a nice and smooth on road back to vegas.

My terrain is broken concret and patched asfalt with bumpy onroad with holes. Dirt roads with river rock and crushed stone roads everywhere that is my daily driven roads.

The icons are great because the adjustability they offer with the knobs adjustments.