Which of these two would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j_waldrop3

Reaction score
Truck A- local dealer has it, 2018, 99k miles, leadfoot grey, 802A stock other than some fog lights, 1 owner carfax report with all service records that show oil changes/general maint were great. Don’t know price yet need to call

Truck B-2 hours away 2018, 70k miles, leadfoot grey remaining factory warranty til 100k miles, 802A, has method wheels, other then wheels it’s stock, 2 owner carfax, carfax shows good service history, 53,500 out the door.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look nice in the pictures. Both seem to be early 18 builds. Really up to you. The local truck is nice as you can look it over. If it were me, I would do a lot of searching on this forum for things to look for on early 18 builds, ie plastic oil pan. Good luck with your decision.

Leadfoot FTW!!!! :cool:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Truck B looks lifted in front. Lots of people do it and get away with it, but it DOES put additional stress on the front driveline components. I’ll bet those are zero offset wheels, so check for “mods” to make those wheels fit without rubbing.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go truck A. ATL will beat the snot out of anything .
Moultrie is a good country town Maybe less wear

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm awesome color. Hard choice.. it's a bit hard to beat Truck B but with a 10k premium may sway me more towards A, but B does have less miles and a warranty.

I clicked on Truck B link but it seems to be gone. Did you purchase it?