When you ordered your ADD bumper how long did it take to get it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oilman

Reaction score
I want to say i was quoted 3 weeks to receive mine and got it in 19 days. That was a few years ago and it was a custom order. All I can say is that when shops get busy and have delays they need to up the communications with customers b9daa5094337990a8a1c965c8159a06d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

MotoXKing

Reaction score
They are a well known, stand up company, they aren't trying to push you to over 90 days so you cant dispute the charge. Im sure they are just busy and are behind. Pretty sure they manufacture their own bumpers, so they need to make it.
I sent the company an email with an inquiry about not receiving any decals with my Pro front and honey badger rear and got no response whatsoever.
Looking elsewhere for suspension options.

MotoXKing

Reaction score
We got extremely busy with the launch of this new bumper & unfortunately the lead times have become much longer than anticipated. We ship several 100 bumpers per week, I can assure you we are not stretching this out on purpose. I show you are #2 in line to receive a PRO Bolt on for your Raptor. Should be shipping soon, just had delays on the PRO Bolt ons due to very high demand.

I am not sure if you have tried to reach out to us directly vs posting online, but we are always here to take your calls & questions. M-F 7-5, 480-671-0820
In the past year I have purchased a pro front bumper, honey badger rear bumper and intercooler relocation.
Sent an email to ADD about not receiving any decals and received no response whatsoever.
Currently shopping for suspension components and ADD has not crossed my mind.

Reaction score
In the past year I have purchased a pro front bumper, honey badger rear bumper and intercooler relocation.
Sent an email to ADD about not receiving any decals and received no response whatsoever.
Currently shopping for suspension components and ADD has not crossed my mind.

We are available via phone M-F 7-5. That is the best way to get a hold of us, we always have someone here to answer. We do get tons of emails every day, it could have been missed so I do apologize. PM me your name/address & we would be glad to send some decals out to you. I truly hope you are not choosing your suspension & other aftermarket parts based on decal availability.

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my ADD Pro front bumper through Stage 3 and had it in like 4 days, they had one in stock. Packaging was solid and fit and finish is good. I did have to grind a couple weld spots down just a touch where some mounts weren't fitting but overall pretty solid. I had to call them with a question about fitment and they answered and were reasonably helpful but I wouldn't say totally pleasant (seemed hurried and like I was taking up too much of their time). I get it though, they're busy and I'm not always downright cheerful either. Overall I give this experience about an 8/10. I'd buy from them again.

Forgot to mention though, the bumper is sexy as hell on the truck.

Last edited: