Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Deavers

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Epstein did not kill himself.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Trump 2020

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m currently looking at purchasing the Rogue Racing Traction Bar System. Pricey, but I know it’s built like a tank and will look great from the side profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love the looks of that one! Hate the price lol

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m currently looking at purchasing the Rogue Racing Traction Bar System. Pricey, but I know it’s built like a tank and will look great from the side profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any side profile pics of it?

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked around, but was not able to find any good profile pics of a Raptor with them. Please post a few pictures after you install them on your truck.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I noted earlier, Deavers alone simply will NOT eliminate wheel hop. The Rogue Racing traction bars have traditionally been the best solution, as they maintain ground clearance and do not interfere with articulation. KHC's new torque arm is really the only other option worth considering.

When you are running your big tire off road truck on a prepped drag strip during the summer months wheel spin isn't really an issue. So, if that is what you bought your Raptor for, then by all means you should skip the trac bars.

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I noted earlier, Deavers alone simply will NOT eliminate wheel hop. The Rogue Racing traction bars have traditionally been the best solution, as they maintain ground clearance and do not interfere with articulation. KHC's new torque arm is really the only other option worth considering.

When you are running your big tire off road truck on a prepped drag strip during the summer months wheel spin isn't really an issue. So, if that is what you bought your Raptor for, then by all means you should skip the trac bars.

SVC Traction bars. Pahlease

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC Traction bars. Pahlease

Nah. Not for an off road truck. I am sure SVC would not sell them if they didn't work but they do hang down a bit.

I also believe in rewarding companies that are first to market or that innovate. SVC ain't that.

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah. Not for an off road truck. I am sure SVC would not sell them if they didn't work but they do hang down a bit.

I also believe in rewarding companies that are first to market or that innovate. SVC ain't that.

I have no idea what the hell you are smoking. Have you ever even seen these bars side by side? The rogue racing bars hang far lower. Ken Block Tested the bars for SVC. No problems with travel or articulation. He could not break them. Know not what the F——— you are talking about.

Valhalla Motorsports builds off road race raptors. With double the suspension travel and SVC Bars. There is no substitute they say.

Don’t you get tired of constantly getting called out by everyone for the bull you spew.

Last edited:

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what the hell you are smoking. Have you ever even seen these bars side by side? The rogue racing bars hang far lower. Ken Block Tested the bars for SVC. No problems with travel or articulation.

Valhalla Motorsports builds off road race raptors. With double the suspension travel and SVC Bars. There is no substitute they say.

Don’t you get tired of constantly getting called out by everyone for the bull you spew.

Dude. Are you serious? Yes, I have seen them side by side. Unlike you, I actually own, for many years now, a fully built Raptor. So, again, unlike you, I don't need to invoke imaginary friends like Ken Block.

I don't personally know the guys at Valhalla but I know a few guys who have had their trucks worked on there. They don't regularly build trucks with 2' of rear travel at that shop. And trucks with 2' of rear travel do NOT have SVC traction bars on them. They are linked and don't need traction bars. Does Valhalla have their own links, by the way? Don't bother answering that. You wouldn't even know what the question means.

Remind me, does your truck even have traction bars on it?

Rogue makes the superior product and Rogue brought theirs to market many years before SVC did.

Last edited: