What's your price to sell?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My sales price? Simple; the exact amount of money it would take to purchase a Ford GT and another Raptor.

Hell at that rate, it's no longer a sale, just an investment.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you really not see that he's from the netherlands? English is not his first language.

Jeezus there's like three people a week harping on his spelling.

It's the concept, not the language, that doesn't fit, Skyscraper.

And you would do well to be more respectful of the way you use His name.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! English might not be my first language either!

And you realize I was referencing the spell check comment, right? I'm not getting into the philosophical ********, my truck isn't for sale, but I would not pass on 60k because I could buy another one plus suspension and a bumper. Let's not forget what this thread is about: a hypothetical price you would sell yours for.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Every physical asset has a price. Sorry all but if some crazy rich person walked up to you and gave a million dollars for your raptor, you would be crazy not to take it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with setting a price to freedom, humans or what nonsense that Ruger comes up with. Well I would give away the dog for a million but thats it.....

I have no interest in selling my Raptor, none and it is NOT for sale but like I said I would if I was given $80k then by all means I would, its just a truck not my family.

But then I would buy another and put a set of Icons all the way around plus a few more mods now that I learned a few things.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Remember, the conjecture was "everything has a price."
On this, you have admitted, we agree, RDTFS.
You know, it's okay if we agree. It won't hurt you, I promise.
:)

Hey Mr. Skyscraper, are you the guy who's going to "flog" me over one stupid thread on a truck forum? I've come to respect your outlook, and I am sure that you're not that stupid. (That's a compliment, sir.)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks, I corrected the first post and put a space between Every and Thing to represent "thing" as an item and not your liberty or family so hopefully you can get over it. You definitely read too much into it.

Can we just move on and just have fun with just the concept....of just the truck.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey Mr. Skyscraper, are you the guy who's going to "flog" me over one stupid thread on a truck forum? I've come to respect your outlook, and I am sure that you're not that stupid. (That's a compliment, sir.)

Everything I post on here is meant to be light hearted and mostly a joke. I deal with enough BS and stress at work that I don't like to create that here. Plus I added a smiley after the flogging comment