What's up with prices? Holy cow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockyot

Reaction score
Don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today.

Is everybody forgetting the real reason we buy a Raptor? It isn't because it's a value, it isn't it because it has 6.2 L motor, It's because of the way you feel when you get behind the wheel and drive it. Just get on with it, buy one already. Today is the day you're wasting in anticipation of what might come tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 17706

Is everybody forgetting the real reason we buy a Raptor? It isn't because it's a value, it isn't it because it has 6.2 L motor, It's because of the way you feel when you get behind the wheel and drive it. Just get on with it, buy one already. Today is the day you're wasting in anticipation of what might come tomorrow.

To feel good you gotta look good :)

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll grab some pics this week when I go by and post them up in case anyone is interested. I'm assuming it's priced on the low side because of all the cosmetic issues but most people wind up going with aftermarket bumpers anyway. The big ding on the tailgate would drive me nuts though and would definitely need to be replaced and there was some rash marks on two of the beauty rings but that can be easily fixed. I have a very good relationship with the dealership since I've bought all my company truck from them which is around 20 trucks and a few of my personal vehicles so that may be why he said they'd take $39K from me.

D

Deleted member 17706

I'll grab some pics this week when I go by and post them up in case anyone is interested. I'm assuming it's priced on the low side because of all the cosmetic issues but most people wind up going with aftermarket bumpers anyway. The big ding on the tailgate would drive me nuts though and would definitely need to be replaced and there was some rash marks on two of the beauty rings but that can be easily fixed. I have a very good relationship with the dealership since I've bought all my company truck from them which is around 20 trucks and a few of my personal vehicles so that may be why he said they'd take $39K from me.

Yea I'm curious to see the tailgate. Also did you say it had graphics?? But I'm sure if you go up there with cash in hand at the end of the month... They would do the deal if they were wanting to sell the vehicle. :grd::

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I'm curious to see the tailgate. Also did you say it had graphics?? But I'm sure if you go up there with cash in hand at the end of the month... They would do the deal if they were wanting to sell the vehicle. :grd::

Yes but it's weird it has the SE graphics on the bedsides but nothing on the hood. The tailgate has a round ding the size of a hitch ball. If it was a Ruby Red I would already own it but I'm just not too sure on the Race Red. I've never been a huge fan of red vehicles unless it's a Ferrari. Lol.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I know. Cbc said he'd trade his black. Or i could just recover them. I like ruby red a lot so I could deal with making some changes. Not as big of a fan of the race red, but that is a great deal on that truck

No don't recover them that would be a waste of a perfectly bad ass interior. They would be better off in a new loving home like the inside of my truck. :ROFLJest:

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color are you looking for? There's a Ford desler near me that has a 2013 RR SE with 24k miles and have it for $42k. Salesman that I know there told me if I went in and offered them $39K they would most likely unload it. Apparently the guy that traded it in was an idiot and they only gave him $31k trade in towards the Platinum he bought. I drive by this dealership everyday on the way to my office and I've almost went in about 20 times and bought it so I keep hoping somebody snags it so I don't wind up buying another one. Lol.

Do you know if this one is still available? I rolled my truck yesterday and would love to nab a RR. Thanks!!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know if this one is still available? I rolled my truck yesterday and would love to nab a RR. Thanks!!

Ya I just saw your post about it sorry to see your truck was destroyed but at least you're not. It was there on Saturday but I'll look on my way by tomorrow morning and let you know. They just got it on trade in so it wasn't up on the internet yet but I'm sure it will be this week. I'm retarded and forgot RR was Ruby Red the truck is actually Race Red but if you're interested let me know and I'll stop by and snap some pics and get you any info you want.