Whats up with my rear door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2010 scab. The rear driver side suicide door is locked shut. There's no pop to the handle when trying to open. The door feels locked to the bottom where it clips in when shut. I had an appointment today at 4pm after work for them to look at it, but the hwy was pretty much closed because a couple transports jack-knifing and I didn't feel like driving the long way..

Gunna have to wait, just wondering if anyone has had this happen?? :Grenade:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2010 scab. The rear driver side suicide door is locked shut. There's no pop to the handle when trying to open. The door feels locked to the bottom where it clips in when shut. I had an appointment today at 4pm after work for them to look at it, but the hwy was pretty much closed because a couple transports jack-knifing and I didn't feel like driving the long way..

There is a recall for the door latch...

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My Ram basically did this. The problem was that the cable connecting the latch to the inside handle had somehow come loose. Once I popped the door panel off it was very obvious. I don't know about the Raptor, but on my Ram (same style suicide doors) I have two handles - one accessible by the passenger, and one you can open from the outside if the front door is open. In my case, the 2nd one I described still worked. I think it's the actual latch that gives the handle that pop you are describing, so I think you have a cable loose.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't tell you about TSB's. They only do them when you complain about something.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked on that site, I didn't see anything about TSB's. My 2010 drivers side scab doors rattle like crazy, I wonder if the tsb covers that?

You have to create a account add your vin and you can see any recalls on your vehicle

OP
OP
KTM RAPTOR

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to create a account add your vin and you can see any recalls on your vehicle

LoL I've had an account since day one with my truck. Just checked, no recalls. (probably a canadian thing)

Ill let you guys know what goes down when I go there.. They want me to show up there so they can only look at it to find out what parts are broken. I said there's nothing really to look at, my door is locked shut. How will you know what parts to get? lol

Last edited: