Help! Rear Sliding Window Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V_K

Reaction score
Hey Y'all, I have a 2017 802A Raptor bought it when it was brand new. I really haven't had any issues with it with the exception of the sunroof track breaking once, which I got fixed by the dealer a few years ago. I now lube my sunroof with krytox grease a couple times a year and clean the tracks. I haven't had any issues with leaks this way through the grab handle like before.

However, it's been raining pretty hard in the northeast and I noticed some water in the door sills of both the driver's and passenger side. More water on the driver's side. To my surprise, I used a hose and see that water is leaking through the rear sliding window towards the driver's side. I'm really not sure how to proceed with this and I need some guidance. Is there a simple fix for this? I still have my premium care extended warranty till next year, though im not sure though if this is going to be covered. Did anyone have any similar issues?

Please help. Thanks in advance!

ntev29

Reaction score
Having the same issue, looking into a fix. Saw another F-150 forum where a guy stated he used a piece of wax paper (window open, and placed where the window would be) to mold a bead silicone on, then removed the paper and it sealed the water out.

Maybe worth a try