what's the deepest snow you've gone through?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtdreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been through about 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow for about 10 miles breaking trail, Not too bad at all really just don't attempt taking it out of 4 at any point or you will stop in a hurry haha

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Town plowed and blocked my property with a shoulder high pile. I mashed it down then drove over.

Edit: I've got an '11 SCrew with 36k on the stock BFGs. Waiting for the KO2 updated tires.

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to go up and over a snow bank, heavy wet snow. The snow on the other side was over the running boards. Luckily, there was a snow plow nearby who pulled me out. Ugh!

Last edited:

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First month I had truck we had a 36" snowfall of moderate density snow. It was challenging but doable. Had to go 4Lo for some hills. The hardest part were the plowed drifts at road junctions that were over the hood line and took a couple shots to get through.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Deepest slush was today - 18 inches on trail, God Knows off the trail. I wasn't one of the lucky Raptors who had to get unstuck today. But all 20 of us had a blast!!! ANd learned new ways to get stuck and unstuck!

Raptor_Kx250

Reaction score
This is a pic from a run we did in nov I was breaking trail, as you can see my grill is packed, snow was coming over the hood in many sections, hitting some stuff 70 - 80 mph wipers couldn't even keep up lol

73440e7945bee3088d059dbac9ea9796.jpg