What would it take for YOU to... (3 questions for you)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. 515 miles / ~8 hours (NorCal)
2. Anything semi-organized
3. Any time of year

I hope to make the Toy run and combine it with a business trip to SoCal. Would like to do a longer trip at some point soon as well... With a Vegas stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
christmas vacation? or mid summer for us farmers with kids. Get the price of grain back up so we can afford to go. I've always wanted to see the big trees. maybe throw in some scenic stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

1,824 mi, 26 hours
If you don't have the big trees I'll meet you in AZ some year.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

for me driving in the traffic is more of a hazard than any off road lol. The most I drive in is town's of 20,000 people.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. 4 hrs and change.

2. My work schedule co-operating.

3. I live in Barstew area, tons of fun runs around me. Ocotillo is fun, but I also wanna find a fun route to go from Barstow to Vegas that even stock trucks can hang around in. There are tons of sick runs near Irwin that are untouched cause people stop at the OHV area by Del Taco.

Still in the planning phase though.

I'm in the same boat... I'd love to figure out a Barstow to Vegas run

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2650 miles / 40 hours

I would have to really plan to be away a few days to over a week bc the drive would take at the least 2 days there and 2 days back.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who's posted so far.

Some comments:

* Because it's the desert we're talking about, we'd need to avoid the months when the temperatures get way up there. Best months to consider would be November through March.

* For those of you who are too far to drive you could fly to a city along the way to connect with another Raptor owner and be a passenger or even a co-driver. It would allow almost everyone the opportunity of participating from a seat in a Raptor and possibly even doing some driving.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm about 4 hours from ocotillo. I just need enough notice to make arrangements for the wife to have a car while I'm gone.

I also have to be stateside when it goes down. Haha.

I also have an empty co-driver spot if someone wants to do that.