What would it take for YOU to... (3 questions for you)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1,144 Miles
17 hours.

What I would need? Notice! I would love to make a trip like this to play with my truck. I would just need to give my office a 2 month notice.

I would also like to be able to run my raptor at my potential and the trucks potential safely.

With enough notice I could manage a trip any time of the year. I would like to get the most people possible to go!

Great idea MagicMtnDan!

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1,283 mi, 17 hours 47 mins In current traffic: 18 hours 26 mins

So as far as a reason, a Raptor Run is a good enough reason. I need a couple months to make it happen

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. 1521 Miles / 22.5 hrs - Non-stop no-sleep according to Google.
2. Free gas? Seriously? This is a joke, right? :hahano:
Actually was thinking of going out that way anyways for vacation and attend either VORE or Raptor Assault considering I am a newbie when it comes to what the Raptor is capable of.
3. June - Sept (should have my Raptor by then)

What if your Raptor is bone stock? Or does it need modification and two spares? And looking at the pictures, an extra drive shaft....:emotions33:

Free gas was a joke (unless Exxon-Mobil wants to be a sponsor).

Bone stock Raptors are ready-to-go - mods are absolutely not necessary to enjoy offroading especially here in SoCal. As long as you don't (1) go out alone (in 1 vehicle) and you have basic gear (first aid kit, water, etc., etc.) and (2) you don't drive beyond your experience and capabilities (you can learn as you go and with the help of others).

You definitely don't need more than 1 spare or an extra drive shaft

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder...

how many Raptors do you think we could get to come to a well-planned event out here? (Out of state Raptors plus in-state Raptors)...

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder... how many Raptors do you think we could get to come to a well-planned event out here? (Out of state Raptors plus in-state Raptors)...

California probably has the highest amount of Raptors. For a well planned event, like TRR, Sno, Buffalo Run, etc...I can easily see. 100 trucks coming if it's a multi day event

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder...

how many Raptors do you think we could get to come to a well-planned event out here? (Out of state Raptors plus in-state Raptors)...

^^^To many to manage lol. Being that Treypal is able to get 100+ Raptors to show up, I would assume you could do the same easily. The real problem is how to limit the number not how many can you get to come out since it's not private land.

Last edited:

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^To many to manage lol. Being that Treypal is able to get 100+ Raptors to show up, I would assume you could do the same easily. The real problem is how to limit the number not how many can you get to come out.

The real problem would be how to group then up. Stock, modified, fast drivers, slow drivers, etc

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The real problem would be how to group then up. Stock, modified, fast drivers, slow drivers, etc

I have an idea how to deal with that too.

The only issue with having a large number of Raptors (100+ is certainly likely) would be...

traffic!

Seriously, I've done runs with >50 vehicles and traffic can be an issue (for other cars HA HA) :driver: