What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna need that column shifter when they get those flux capacitors back in the supply chain and you get stuck back in 1982. Otherwise people will know you're driving a modern vehicle.
Maybe some sexy whitewalls and bring back crushed velvet seats too

Last edited:

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why they don’t have an option for a column shifter is beyond. So much wasted space with this stupid console shifter. I loved the column shifter in every vehicle that I’ve had with it.
It's a Raptor, they probably want to make it special. I'd be down if they got rid of the stupid Pro Backup thing and put a cool red dial shifter in there. OR, even cooler, a start button up by the upfitter switches. Like in the Senna: mclaren_senna_roof-mounted_controls.jpg

Agree though, any solution like this would be much more spatially efficient. Which is the main thing I think the TRX does better, whoever designed that center console area needs a raise. On the flip side, the rickety shifter in the Raptor is awful. Probably the biggest interior drawback.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen black Recaro listed in auto trader in New listing raptors, non-r models. Was wondering if it's a mistake.