What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well 23 was a bust , no heated wheel , no torsen.... 22s took forever to arrive. I wonder what 24 has in store?
id like
black recaros , or at least something better than blue
a better non recaro seat
fix all the current bugs
hire someone with taste to do the graphics (37s are fine)
id consider hybrid.... maybe.....

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet very little will be changing as far as availability goes for atleast another year. Just based on customers of mine who have been ordering vehicles and getting told to expect delays. Or videos on youtube I've seen of how some dealerships are telling people who put orders in to omit certain things unless they don't mind an extensive wait time. (New super duty Tremor package was included in that)

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well 23 was a bust , no heated wheel , no torsen.... 22s took forever to arrive. I wonder what 24 has in store?
id like
black recaros , or at least something better than blue
a better non recaro seat
fix all the current bugs
hire someone with taste to do the graphics (37s are fine)
id consider hybrid.... maybe.....
Bro, Hybrid???
Opinion immediately disregarded .

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hybrid can be as little as the jeeps have. 20-40 miles range electric and it stores power with the braking etc. once its gone the engine does the work. thats perfect for the daily commute and still can actually be used for long drives. not to mention it can give a boost in power. not a bad idea. thats as far as id ever go when it comes to electric. unless. it was strictly a daily commuter and or a high performance weekend driver.