What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hybrid can be as little as the jeeps have. 20-40 miles range electric and it stores power with the braking etc. once its gone the engine does the work. thats perfect for the daily commute and still can actually be used for long drives. not to mention it can give a boost in power. not a bad idea. thats as far as id ever go when it comes to electric. unless. it was strictly a daily commuter and or a high performance weekend driver.
I mean the new Tundra does that , you can trade out of your raptor and get that… you forgot to mention it adds massive weight, 2 times the complexity, expensive repairs , list just goes on…

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I say I wanted it, it was the be all and end all, did I say it wasn't heavy or cost more to fix? The answer is no to all of those.

I said that is as far as I would go and not a bad idea. hmmmmm. I don't see what the point of your response is to me specifically. to the idea of hybrid yes.

next time read and respond appropriately. your counter points might be valid but have nothing to do with what my points were.

Last edited:

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I think there’s a possibility of the lightening screen. I’ve also been wondering if they’ll go to the dial shifter. They moved the mustang and expedition to it. I’m just tossing out thoughts. I feel like these things allow them to cut costs.

MyLord

Reaction score
I think there’s a possibility of the lightening screen. I’ve also been wondering if they’ll go to the dial shifter. They moved the mustang and expedition to it. I’m just tossing out thoughts. I feel like these things allow them to cut costs.
Why they don’t have an option for a column shifter is beyond. So much wasted space with this stupid console shifter. I loved the column shifter in every vehicle that I’ve had with it.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bummed when most everyone got rid of the on the floor transfer case shifter. now everything is going electronic. tempted to get a wrangler to to get the floor shifter and floor transfer case shift back along with a key to start the truck. I hope they don't put that ugly ass vertical screen in there with all the climate control on it. especially if they get rid of the dials.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I was bummed when most everyone got rid of the on the floor transfer case shifter. now everything is going electronic. tempted to get a wrangler to to get the floor shifter and floor transfer case shift back along with a key to start the truck. I hope they don't put that ugly ass vertical screen in there with all the climate control on it. especially if they get rid of the dials.
I just saw someone spotted the new 2024 F150. It appears to have the vertical screen.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why they don’t have an option for a column shifter is beyond. So much wasted space with this stupid console shifter. I loved the column shifter in every vehicle that I’ve had with it.
Booooooo fkn booooooooo

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well 23 was a bust , no heated wheel , no torsen.... 22s took forever to arrive. I wonder what 24 has in store?
id like
black recaros , or at least something better than blue
a better non recaro seat
fix all the current bugs
hire someone with taste to do the graphics (37s are fine)
id consider hybrid.... maybe.....
I think you may be in the wrong forum…