What will 24 bring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What?
You sent me a link…?

Not one to compare… Nor do I care what you own… I found your comment about a hybrid raptor amusing, as I’m sure many other Raptor owners on this forum did/would as well…

To answer your question though, I’ve owned (5) Gen1’s, (1) Gen2, (1) Gen3 37, I currently own a R and have a second R coming.

Last edited:

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen of how some dealerships are telling people who put orders in to omit certain things unless they don't mind an extensive wait time. (New super duty Tremor package was included in that)

Gotta keep the Tremor package trucks scarce so they can justify sticking with those $15k markups. The new norm for the auto industry seems to be that if you want to get any kind of vehicle besides a plain, vanilla model, you're going to have to pay through the nose to get it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
’24...
At least 2 more F150 recalls, at least one more stop production/sale/delivery order due to a major safety concern.

ADM will creep back up due to low Raptor production numbers, multiple holds keeping manufacturing numbers for the regular Raptor below 3000, and the RR below 1000.

The Lightning will fizzle as real world experiences trickle in showing a realistic 180-240 mile range when you drive the way you drive a normal gas vehicle.

cost cuts and layoffs will ensue starting mid to late 2023. Ford will restructure, and announce the Raptor name will only carry forward on the Bronco, leaving the Tremor as the top of the line F150.