What to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I need to do the 5 star....but the lights are addicting! Keep wanting to add more so don't forget about them

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Best question to start with is "what am I going to do with the truck?"

If you're going to run it hard in the dirt a bumpstop kit would be a good call. Then whatever other suspension upgrades you want from there.

If you just want performance then the classic exhaust, intake, tune combo is always a winner.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
def figure out what you truely want your beast to do then work from there, but ya I would say a great start would be to get a 5star tuner/AFE stage 2 CAI combo kit, cant go wrong with that and starting monday 5star is having a memorial day sale so I would hop on that if i didnt already have it

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
or do the undercoat it dose all of the undercarriage looks nice under the fender it is more smooth so mud falls off easier.

OP
OP
Sullivan21

Sullivan21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks guys. But as far as the 5star tune goes whats out there? is there different setups? I was a diesel guy and now just bought a raptor and im looking to tune it but I'm new to the whole gas 6.2 scene