What price to put on my Raptor 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
Going to be selling my Raptor as the R.. is.. allegedly.. on its way so going to go back down to 2 vehicles until it’s here.

I have not been keeping up with any used market sales here. But some info:

Code Orange - 37PP - 2021 model year built in Feb of 2022. 25,600 miles. Two road trips that accounted for 12,000 of those miles.

All maintenance, oil changes etc done at Ford dealerships. PPF done on all edges and full hood/fenders/bumper & 5yr ceramic coating. Truck cleans up very nice. Tires are original and are rotated often but will likely only be very good through the fall and I’d change them by winter. I do have a tonneau cover on it. I did option the moonroof and power tailgate/bedliner. I did 3M tint the windows.

Overall very nice truck. New owner will be very happy. For some reason gas mileage has improved from 12mpg to almost 15 in the last couple of months. No idea why, haven’t driven it any different. I’m the original owner have the window sticker.

Since it’s a MY21 no COVID compromises. Fully loaded, nothing taken away. Hoping to list it by next Friday. I do want to go get it another oil change and have the dealer run through some warranty work to make it perfect but it’s nothing a new owner couldn’t also take it to the dealer for as well.

I think you're looking at low/mid 70s even with the PPF

$71,5 with 24K miles

$75 with 6K miles

This sold today for $75,6 with 8K miles; has 30K in upgrades but could argue the interior work turned people away

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

$71,5 with 24K miles

$75 with 6K miles

This sold today for $75,6 with 8K miles; has 30K in upgrades but could argue the interior work turned people away
Lol ..that last guy was on this forum. I think he owned a custom shop. It looks terrible.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

$71,5 with 24K miles

$75 with 6K miles

These were 35s. Not fully loaded etc

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, in Minnesota, home of the Vikings (I'm a Packer fan lol or used to be), do you get the benefit of sales tax on trade in? You may be better off going that route if so.

I'm sure you know what I mean but just in case, if I trade in a vehicle for 100k, I'd get a sales tax credit of 9k toward the purchase of the new one.

Yes I do get the benefit of sales tax - however - that means I’d need to accept whatever the dealer Im buying my R from their offer. Beyond that, I do like the idea of giving someone that wants a Raptor a good deal. I’m not stuck on my number, if the right person came forward that really wanted it I would be happy to sell for less. A couple grand here or there doesn’t break me, it’s a cash deal either way.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol ..that last guy was on this forum. I think he owned a custom shop. It looks terrible.
He sure was. I remember that whole thread. He did this for sh$$$ & giggles cause he already had a modded Gen 2 as his off-road toy. Never thought he’d sell the Gen 3 but here we are.