What materials are on the dash and door panels? Feels like painted foam pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:Big Laugh: My brother had one of those fine Corinthians!
Wow. I have to say that's a big step up from goats. Did he ever hook you up? Is this how you got exposed to beas alternative targets of affection? Seems like goats eat a lot less and it would be cheaper to keep a stable full. So are you the poor stepchild or just cheap? The questions just keep coming and coming. This is way better than the cheap joke I was going to make about the material being hand-rubbed OF spoof. So I won't make that bad joke. :)

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. I have to say that's a big step up from goats. Did he ever hook you up? Is this how you got exposed to beas alternative targets of affection? Seems like goats eat a lot less and it would be cheaper to keep a stable full. So are you the poor stepchild or just cheap? The questions just keep coming and coming. This is way better than the cheap joke I was going to make about the material being hand-rubbed OF spoof. So I won't make that bad joke. :)
Yes, it all started with the coveted Corinthian! I chose to get a 440 Plymouth Fury instead, with the custom hides from a Nauga.

OP
OP
James O

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to figure out what it is to be able to take care of it. My new truck did not come with a owners manual and I am not going threw that stupid screen for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter