What is the loudest exhaust out on the market???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that I was wanting to spend 1,000+ the borla would easily be my first choice.

Thanks

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good choice! What did you think of the Borla Raptor video that I posted.

I believe that truck also has headers, so I was told anyway. I called borla and asked them about what muffler would be the loudest and sound the closest to there stinger systems and he told me which muffler to order. I was hoping it would sound like the one in that video not yet knowing he had headers. So I put in the muffler and dumped it also removed resonator. It sounded deep and nice but it was not that loud. I then swapped it out for a magnapack and did the lightning style exit and its loud and nasty.
Just shariing my experience
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still back and forth. The muffler shop is not using stainless steel so I cancelled the job....

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to hear the super 10! This would probably be the way i went or just a straight dump after the cats.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Open headers! Lol

-Greg

Pretty much and I still might do it. Just need a flange off the 2 bolt where the resonator is and put a turn down there and call it good. If anyone has that 2 bolt piece I would sure take it off your hands. Just need the downstream side or the rear piece! I promise i'll post videos and pics!!!

rook247

Reaction score
If the mbrp isn't the loudest I don't know what is. I have the turn down kit and it roars. When I first had installed it every where I went I goosed the shit out of it. I caught a red light and of course I wanted to hear it scream so I gave her all she had and it's loud enough that an old guy on a chopper popped his head around. My little girl (shes three so about eye level with the running boards) covers her ears when I remote start it in the garage. I like to hear it engine brake now too it "pops and snarls" like an old mustang gt I had dumped did. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the mbrp dump.

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the mbrp isn't the loudest I don't know what is. I have the turn down kit and it roars. When I first had installed it every where I went I goosed the shit out of it. I caught a red light and of course I wanted to hear it scream so I gave her all she had and it's loud enough that an old guy on a chopper popped his head around. My little girl (shes three so about eye level with the running boards) covers her ears when I remote start it in the garage. I like to hear it engine brake now too it "pops and snarls" like an old mustang gt I had dumped did. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the mbrp dump.

Yea... it isnt.

I was talking to MBRP and they said I would be disappointed going from a cutout to one of their kits if I expected something louder....

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha man, if you're coming from a cutout, anything short of an open exhaust is going to be quieter! And even then....