what is the best all purpuse tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running the Goodyear Durratracs for over 1000 miles now and like them. They are slightly louder than stock BFGs, but are more aggressive and most importantly, snowflake'd. I stuck them on 2011 stock wheels and they look great. You can stud them, but I've opted to not. We've ran them for 2 years all season on our shop loaner SUV and they still look new. I'm hoping for the same experience on the Raptor. Pay close attention to the air pressure. Make sure you're not under/over inflated and avoid wear issues.

So far so good. I like them. In looking forward to more winter driving to really test them. Off road, I wouldn't hesitate to take them down any trail, dirt, mud or otherwise.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Photo of 2011 SVT wheels, new Durratrac, '13 raptor

89197ff371d611e04e66f02d06866462.jpg

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been running the Goodyear Durratracs for over 1000 miles now and like them. They are slightly louder than stock BFGs, but are more aggressive and most importantly, snowflake'd. I stuck them on 2011 stock wheels and they look great. You can stud them, but I've opted to not. We've ran them for 2 years all season on our shop loaner SUV and they still look new. I'm hoping for the same experience on the Raptor. Pay close attention to the air pressure. Make sure you're not under/over inflated and avoid wear issues.

So far so good. I like them. In looking forward to more winter driving to really test them. Off road, I wouldn't hesitate to take them down any trail, dirt, mud or otherwise.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Photo of 2011 SVT wheels, new Durratrac, '13 raptor

89197ff371d611e04e66f02d06866462.jpg

Isn't max psi like 65? It's had enough getting 46 in the BFG's.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

they're meatier looking than my RTs. I like them a lot!

What offset are your trophy's? My mesh are +18. Hope they line up just a little outside of the fender.

Last edited:

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What offset are your trophy's? My mesh are +18. Hope they line up just a little outside of the fender.

My trophys are +20.

I have had method mesh and a set of trophys at close to zero offset (don't remember exact) but I didn't like how far out of the wheel well they were and they kicked up a lot of mud and dirty water all over the truck. They weren't terrible but is just my preference to keep the rubber close to the wheel well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My trophys are +20.

I have had method mesh and a set of trophys at close to zero offset (don't remember exact) but I didn't like how far out of the wheel well they were and they kicked up a lot of mud and dirty water all over the truck. They weren't terrible but is just my preference to keep the rubber close to the wheel well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Could you get a picture looking straight on? Thanks!