GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Nice clean car bro, the way they should be kept! She's in good hands.
Thanks man. I try to keep her looking good. The paint looks more amazing in the pictures than in real life. It honestly needs a new paint job but she drives great for what I use her for, and the plan is to pass it onto my son and daughter to enjoy when EVERYTHING is electric in the future. I bought the new wheels because I want to go for that old school trams am race series look. Thats why... minilites and Mickey Thompsons!

Tastefully old school modified is the look I am going for.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks man. I try to keep her looking good. The paint looks more amazing in the pictures than in real life. It honestly needs a new paint job but she drives great for what I use her for, and the plan is to pass it onto my son and daughter to enjoy when EVERYTHING is electric in the future. I bought the new wheels because I want to go for that old school trams am race series look. Thats why... minilites and Mickey Thompsons!

Tastefully old school modified is the look I am going for.
It does look old skool for sure! I wouldn't worry about the paint, it's not a thing anymore and you won't be so scared to park places, unlike me, mine is too shiny, I freak out when somebody parks 2 stalls away from me when I have her out, lol.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
It does look old skool for sure! I wouldn't worry about the paint, it's not a thing anymore and you won't be so scared to park places, unlike me, mine is too shiny, I freak out when somebody parks 2 stalls away from me when I have her out, lol.
exactly! I usually do a road rally every year with it and everyone is in disbelief that I drive her in it. But it is super fun to drive and I am not scared to do it! got it over 5 years ago and have been driving it ever since i got it running! just replaced the valvestem seals last winter and first off... PITA! but it was also not as bad as i thought. BUT now no more fogging for misquetos when I start her! she is a bunch of fun and project to enjoy for years to come!

SHE WILL NEVER BE A TRAILER QUEEN! (not that there is anything wrong with them... but to me thats like not having sex with your wife/gf to keep in pristine condition for the next user) I also apply the same thoughts to my other toys!