GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Porsche 911s have double in price since all this crazy stuff, in 2020 you could still get some deals. Not now.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been stalking auto trader for a GT3 for awhile now. Still can’t wrap my head around it.

300-400K isn't changing anytime soon. I was on the GTR bandwagon for a while now they are 200k. Heck no longer making STIs and I just saw a brand new one go for 50k and I am thinking they will be up there with the rest in a while in the 60-80k range. I am thinking they are sending a message no more performance gas powered rides. PERIOD

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
300-400K isn't changing anytime soon. I was on the GTR bandwagon for a while now they are 200k. Heck no longer making STIs and I just saw a brand new one go for 50k and I am thinking they will be up there with the rest in a while in the 60-80k range. I am thinking they are sending a message no more performance gas powered rides. PERIOD
They? Who’s “they” pray tell? You mean the “pseudo” (actual) communist regime that has slid into place while 1/2 the country sits drooling on through their face masks watching CNN on repeat?

I’m in the auto biz. This too shall pass. The ICE is NOT being supplanted in my lifetime- I’m 41.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Even the 991 GT3 prices are way up there.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Uh Yeah I would be careful with any used Porsche I bought. It is like used Raptors, etc.
Trying to find a 991.1 that already had the engine recall done. I love the design of the 991. Like the wing of the 992 but the front end doesn’t look as nice to me. The tech doesn’t phase me.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to find a 991.1 that already had the engine recall done. I love the design of the 991. Like the wing of the 992 but the front end doesn’t look as nice to me. The tech doesn’t phase me.

Just be careful, I once went to a Ferrari dealership with a friend and test drive some of their rides. I could not and did not understand how beat on most of those rides are. Million dollar cars just having the crap beat out of them and all the weirdo mechanics were watching P o RN on their work computers.

I won't mention some of the vehicle owners names but they are well known in the sports world and beer making industries.