What does everyone think of the new 2011 silver color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Look, I found twins.:ROFLJest:
images-1.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
See I knew I could stir you guys.I AM GLAD THEY WILL DISCONTINUE THE MOLTEN:peace: Its to loud NOT ,just kidding but it does mean Less of them than say Black or white.

CliffyW

Reaction score
I'm not sure I can agree with any of that. In fact, word has it, Molten Orange will be the first color to be discontinued. In 2012 Ford will be adding a red color option and saying bye bye to orange. :Bye::Bye:

But admittedly Ford's Orange is MILES ahead of the dreck they call orange on Camaros and Avalanches

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Competition Orange and Grabber Blue needs to be on the Raptors... Kona Blue and a Lime Green that the Fiesta has, too!

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill trade my tuxedo black for someones silver with comparable miles

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I'm a little partial to Ingot Silver. As others have said, the color looks phenomenal clean and hides the dirt well. The Raptor is "loud" enough without additional help from a garrish color like Molten Orange. Blue Flame looks decent but I still think it looks out of place on a huge truck. I actually saw a Molten Orange SCrew today and didn't like it one bit... still my least favorite color on these trucks.

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06913.jpg

DSC06911.jpg

Last edited: