What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the Blue 2018 from the other page ended up selling, but things always work out for the best. I found and bought this one today. 2020 Performance Blue Scab. 1 owner, 34k miles, Bone stock and the blue Recaro option. Shipping from MI, so won't be home for a week or so and then the mods begin. Pretty cool to have the 1st year scab and now the last year scab! Big Blue II

Another shout to @FordTechOne for the history check. Thank you!

IMG_6010.jpg
1716504513201.png

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the Blue 2018 from the other page ended up selling, but things always work out for the best. I found and bought this one today. 2020 Performance Blue Scab. 1 owner, 34k miles, Bone stock and the blue Recaro option. Shipping from MI, so won't be home for a week or so and then the mods begin. Pretty cool to have the 1st year scab and now the last year scab! Big Blue II

Another shout to @FordTechOne for the history check. Thank you!

View attachment 455157
View attachment 455164
What were you able to snag it for? Congrats!

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$54k + tax/tags. Low mileage scabs are getting harder and harder to find and I believe the blue recaro option is not too common.
That's just plain sexy right there... I need the crew for the 270lbs of two dogs, but LOVE the look and am partial to the 2020.