What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the Blue 2018 from the other page ended up selling, but things always work out for the best. I found and bought this one today. 2020 Performance Blue Scab. 1 owner, 34k miles, Bone stock and the blue Recaro option. Shipping from MI, so won't be home for a week or so and then the mods begin. Pretty cool to have the 1st year scab and now the last year scab! Big Blue II

Another shout to @FordTechOne for the history check. Thank you!

View attachment 455157
View attachment 455164
Congrats for this purchase !

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One step colder plugs. Old ones…

View attachment 455442

Oh ya forgot I did an oil change on Saturday.

They look pretty good. I’m assuming you’re tuned hence the colder plug. I’m stage 1 Cobb and plan on pulling mine just to see what they look like.

Oh and took some sunset rollers of the Gen2 and posted in the video/photo thread.

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look pretty good. I’m assuming you’re tuned hence the colder plug. I’m stage 1 Cobb and plan on pulling mine just to see what they look like.

Oh and took some sunset rollers of the Gen2 and posted in the video/photo thread.
They didn’t look too bad and yes, I’m stage 2 Cobb.

kevo_lo

Reaction score
had the Deaver +3HD springs and Offroad Alliance extended bump stops installed - damn what a ride difference!

View attachment 455798 View attachment 455799
I have been debating +3 vs +3HD since I will tow a track car a half dozen times a year. The HD springs improved the rear end ride even with an empty bed and no towing load? My concern is the HD's feeling stiff 99% of the time for the 1% benefit when I am actually towing.