What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m on my third set of lights in the center section of my ADD bumper. And think I’m done, with the center.
I started with 5 Rigid cubes, then a 20in Rigid light bar. Now I have 4 BD Squadron R SAE. I like that I can use them on the Hiway.View attachment 448102View attachment 448103
i wish our stock lights had the ambers that bright, im not a big fan of morimoto to get them, but they look great.

1710794535384.jpeg
Somehow my steering wheel bolt got loose on the way to work, luckily had some tools but had to get a tq wrench to fix it on my lunch break. Tq'd it last time to 41ft-lbs, this time again but with blue loctite.

CVP33

Reaction score
i wish our stock lights had the ambers that bright, im not a big fan of morimoto to get them, but they look great.

View attachment 448278
Somehow my steering wheel bolt got loose on the way to work, luckily had some tools but had to get a tq wrench to fix it on my lunch break. Tq'd it last time to 41ft-lbs, this time again but with blue loctite.
Looking at these on AliExpress for ~$450. Waiting for the seller to confirm they work with steering wheel heater.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the new Weathertech bed liner today. It's a heavy rubber with 3" tall wall on three sides. The underside looks like the tenacles of an octopus. I'm not a fan of spray in liners and I wanted something that went up the sides of the bed so when something slides around, it doesn't hit the paint. It's molded so it fits over every indention and corrugation of the bed.

It's really well made!
Can we see a picture please?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"i wish our stock lights had the ambers that bright"
I wish the Gen 2s were even as bright as the Gen 3. I could hack the Morimotos if there ambers were as diffused as the Gen 3. Just don't dig the "Christmas tree" lights. Think Morimoto or other sales a kit to do this to Gen 2 headlights, but you have to crack them open to get it done.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I replaced my serpentine belt, A/C belt and tensioner. Sorry, no pics. I was too angry and frustrated to consider pics, plenty of easy videos to find anyway. The serpentine belt and tensioner are very easy. Getting the new A/C belt on is an absolute *****. Yes I used the zip ties, I can't imagine how it could have been done without them. I did mine from the bottom after removing the front skid plate. It seemed like I would have had to remove a lot of stuff to get access from the top. The only thing I would suggest is that with every 1-2 degrees of rotation of the main pully make sure that the belt seated correctly on the A/C pully. My first attempt at the A/C belt failed because I didn't watch that closely.
Did the belts on mine a few months ago. I don't know who designed that A/C belt setup but OMG it was a B@#*H!!!! Videos made it look so easy to do. Ended up getting my brother to give me a hand and it was a little easier. Still a pain though.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the belts on mine a few months ago. I don't know who designed that A/C belt setup but OMG it was a B@#*H!!!! Videos made it look so easy to do. Ended up getting my brother to give me a hand and it was a little easier. Still a pain though.
What mileage are you guys at that you are changing belts?

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 448278
Details on the boost gauge? Me likey

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter